HVAC Cleaning and Preventive Maintenance
Domestic, Commercial and Industrial Air Conditioning systems act as the “Lungs” of the building and need to be maintained not only for cooling but more importantly for cleanliness. Over time, contaminants such as building debris, dust, hair, animal dander, fibers from clothing and carpets, pollen, tobacco residues and many more accumulate inside the ducts and on the cooling coils resulting in growth of bio-film, mold and bacteria that is well documented as a major cause of respiratory illnesses and triggering Asthma attacks.
The American standard ACR(Assessment, Cleaning and Restoration) 2013 is the foundation in which EPSCO depend on as a guide to clean the complete air duct system. This standard produced by NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaners Association) is used worldwide to ensure systems are professionally cleaned.
5 Reasons why Air Conditioning System should be Cleaned:
- You can only view 15% of the dust and dirt in the air with the naked eye.
- 50% of illness is directly related to the air we breathe.
- Many people spend up to 90% of their time indoors.
- The average family will spend PHP 7000 – 20,000 per year on over the counter or prescription medicine.
- 60% of our energy comes from the air we breathe.
(Source : The United States Environmental Protection Agency)
5 reasons why EPSCO Industrial Services:
- 25 years of experience. Since 1995
- Largest Air Duct Cleaning Company in the Region.
- NADCA (USA) certified company.
- Complete range of state-of-the-art tools and equipment including Electrostatic Sprayers for specialized cleaning.
- 360° approach and Integrated solutions for cleaning, insulation replacement, mechanical repairs, and energy efficiency.